This course allows organizations to exercise due care by performing internal validations through a repeatable, objective process. While the course will cover all of the PCI requirements of the standard, the primary focus is on the technical controls and how they can be measured. Every student will leave the class with a toolkit that can be used to validate any PCI/DSS environment technically and the knowledge of how to use it.
- What is PCI ?
- Why PCI?
- Myths and Misconception of PCI DSS
- How does PCI compliance work?
- Establishing the PCI Project
- Determine the Scope
- Conducting Gap Analysis
- Establishing the Baseline
- Remediation Planning
- Maintaining and Demonstrating Compliance
- Art of Compensating Control
- Certification Audit
- Post Certification
- Managers overseeing PCI/DSS compliance
- External auditors performing PCI/DSS validation
- Security professionals operating in a PCI/DSS compliant environment
- Internal auditors desiring to validate interim compliance
For more information about our training courses, contact us.
Africa Headquarters: Nairobi, Kenya.; Tel: + 254 518 007 755; Safaricom: + 254 722 102 854; Airtel: + 254 786 629 775; Fax: + 254 202 149 857; Email: email@example.com